- 1. Pros and cons of wireless mice
- 2. How to connect a wireless mouse to a laptop or computer
- 2.1. How to connect a wireless mouse via USB to a laptop
- 2.2. How to connect a wireless mouse to a laptop via Bluetooth
- 3. Notes when using a wireless mouse
Way connect wireless mouse to laptop is one of the computer utilities that many users love because of its convenience during use. If you are interested in this utility, do not skip the following article to get more useful information!
1. Pros and cons of wireless mice
– The biggest advantage of a wireless mouse is that there is no need to connect cumbersome, compact and easy to store.
– At a radius of about 7m, it can still control computers, can connect and integrate with all types of computers and laptops.
– Suitable for you in slideshows and presentations.
– Compact and easy to store, convenient to carry and use
– Compatible with almost all types of computers and laptops currently on the market
2. How to connect a wireless mouse to a laptop or computer
How to connect a wireless mouse to a computer, laptop There are 2 ways: connect via USB port and connect via Bluetooth. Details of each connection method, please follow the link below.
2.1. How to connect a wireless mouse via USB to a laptop
The way to connect a wireless mouse via USB to a laptop is the most common method that is often applied because of its convenience and simplicity. At the same time, using the receiver also allows you to use the mouse flexibly with both PCs or devices that do not support Bluetooth connectivity. The basic steps are as follows:
Step 1: Check the battery cover under the wireless mouse
– Wired mouse will use power directly from the laptop, and wireless mouse will have to use batteries to operate. Before connecting the wireless mouse to your laptop, turn the bottom of the mouse over and remove the battery cover and then insert a new battery. If you’re using a wireless mouse with the included charging dock, place the mouse on the dock.
Step 2: Plug the receiver of the wireless mouse into the laptop.
– When you remove the battery cover of the mouse, you will see a USB connection-style plug … that is the receiver used to receive the wireless mouse’s waves. Once you’ve inserted the battery into the mouse, take the receiver and plug it into the USB port of your laptop. If the mouse has a power button, turn it on.
Step 3: Install the included driver
– Most wireless mice can be used immediately in a plug-n-play fashion, without installing a driver, if your wireless mouse comes with a driver, remember to install it on your laptop and restart your computer for the mouse to recognize it. detect the driver and work smoothly.
2.2. How to connect a wireless mouse to a laptop via Bluetooth
If you own a mouse product that connects in the form of Wireless without a receiver, you can completely connect your mouse to your laptop by turning on the laptop’s bluetooth and connecting easily. How to connect a wireless mouse via Bluetooth to a laptop is as simple as follows:
Step 1: You still start by checking the battery in the mouse. The battery used in a wireless mouse is usually AAA or AA type. If a battery is not available, install one according to the type required in the instruction manual.
Step 2: Turn the switch on the wireless mouse to on.
Step 3: Press the key combination Windows + I to open the window Windows Settingsthen select Devices.
Step 4: Here, you flip the virtual switch in the section Bluetooth to mode On.
Step 5: Click on box Bluetooth.
Step 6: Find in the window of nearby bluetooth devices the correct product code of the mouse and click it.
Step 7: Wait for some time until the pairing is complete.
3. Notes when using a wireless mouse
Beyond the way connect wireless mouse to laptop Above, when using this product, you should note:
– Battery-powered wireless mouse may run out of battery unexpectedly.
– Some computers do not have Bluetooth you can use a receiver instead.
– Need to turn on the mouse’s on button when connecting.
– Can combine keys on the keyboard when not used to using the mouse.
With the way connect wireless mouse to laptop Above, wish you have a satisfied experience.
Keyword: Simple and fast ways to connect a wireless mouse to a laptop>