- 1. How to open the touchpad on a laptop when not using a wired mouse
- 1.1. Method 1: Use keyboard shortcuts
- 1.2. Method 2: Draw a spiral on the Touchpad
- 1.3. Method 3: Through the settings on the machine
- 2. How to turn off the touchpad on a laptop when not using a wired mouse
- 2.1. Method 1: Use keyboard shortcuts
- 2.2. Method 2: Disable the Touchpad from the driver
- 2.3. How to disable touch mouse on laptop by disabling Touch Keyboard Service
With how to turn off touchpad on laptop that TechtipsNReview.com is about to share below will be very useful if you do not bring a mouse, lack space or simply prefer to use a laptop touchpad (Touchpad). Follow along!
1. How to open the touchpad on a laptop when not using a wired mouse
There are 2 ways to open the touchpad on laptop simple right here without using a wireless mouse.
1.1. Method 1: Use keyboard shortcuts
Currently, most laptops support keyboard shortcuts so that users can enable or disable the Touchpad. Accordingly, the shortcuts to adjust the Touchpad will always be in the top row of keys.
– However, different computer lines will have different shortcuts to turn on or off the Touchpad. But the same formula is to use the Fn key combination and the key with the Touchpad icon crossed out on the keyboard. It can be Fn + F6, Fn + F3, Fn + F9, or Fn + F7.
– You just need to find the right key with the Touchpad icon on the keyboard and then press it with the Fn key to start the Touchpad.
1.2. Method 2: Draw a spiral on the Touchpad
– With this method, draw a spiral on the face of the Touchpad within 5 seconds.
– Some models allow you to activate the Touchpad in this way of drawing.
1.3. Method 3: Through the settings on the machine
– The last way will be for the case where the shortcut cannot be used and the swirl drawing on the Touchpad can not be used.
– This method is relatively difficult, using the keyboard and some computer knowledge of the operator. Before coming to how to turn off touchpad on laptoplet’s see how to do this!
To do this, follow these steps:
Step 1: First of all, you press the key combination Windows + CHEAP to open the Run dialog box.
– Next, you will use the Tab key and the arrow keys to find the folder where the touchpad driver (synaptics) is installed on the computer.
– Depending on the laptop model, there will be different ways to do it and the location of the driver storage folder is where the user has selected during the installation process.
– With Dell computers, the touchpad driver folder is in the default location.
– You enter the following path in the dialog box Run C:Program FilesSynapticsSynTPDellTouchpad35.exe.
Or enter C:Program FilesSynapticsSynTP launches DellTouchpad35
Step 3: Then you use the Tab key to navigate to the . button OK and press Enter to access.
– Depending on the setup of the Touchpad of each manufacturer, you can customize it yourself to reactivate the Touchpad, with the general control formula using the Tab key and the arrows to control and press Enter to select.
– For example, for a DELL laptop, you first turn the Touchpad switch to ON, then save it with the Save button and finally press ENTER to complete.
2. How to turn off the touchpad on a laptop when not using a wired mouse
To turn off the touchpad on your laptop, you can refer to the following 3 ways.
2.1. Method 1: Use keyboard shortcuts
– Similar to Part 1.1, ie, like turning on and off the Touchpad, you also press 2 Fn keys and a cross-shaped mouse key (usually located at the F7 or F8 key).
2.2. Method 2: Disable the Touchpad from the driver
Step 1: You click to select Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound
Step 2: Right below the Devices and Printersyou click mouse.
Step 3: Now on the screen appears the window Mouse Properties. Here you find the card Device settingsdisable the Touchpad by pressing Disable.
Step 4: Finally, you press OK done.
2.3. How to disable touch mouse on laptop by disabling Touch Keyboard Service
Step 1: First, you open Menu Services by pressing the key combination Windows + CHEAP to open the command window Runthen enter services.msc into the void.
Step 2: In the window Menu Servicesclick on column Nameyou scroll down to find and double click on the option Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service.
Step 3: On the window Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service Properties Newly displayed, at Startup typeyou click Disable.
Step 4: You choose OK and reopen your computer is done.
Here are some how to turn off touchpad on laptop your. Hope you are succesful.
Keyword: Instructions on how to quickly turn off the touchpad on a laptop>